As a Content Strategist and User Experience (UX) Writer, you will create best-in-class experiences by developing useful, engaging text that helps users navigate through our products and complete the task at hand while ensuring proper single-source content structuring and taxonomy. You will collaborate closely with UX designers and developers, product owners, facilitators, and instructional designers to develop clear, concise, and compelling content based on empathy and insight into user behavior. You’ll also help execute our content vision and create a unified voice across our products and platforms.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Collaborate with UX designers and developers, product owners, facilitators, and instructional designers to define content requirements, understand user behavior, and execute on deliverables
- Design and create reusable, informative, concise, and engaging content that can be presented in a relevant and digestible format
- Establish and maintain best practices for single source content structuring that can be used in the creation of all other written material (e.g., user guides, training instructor notes, etc.)
- Use data to understand a user’s needs and be their advocate during content development
- Audit and update existing content to ensure accuracy and uniformity across platforms
- Stay up to date on best practices for developing and presenting online help content and bring new ideas to the team
- Manage front-end content workflow, template creation, and review cycle to ensure consistency of style and format for all written content
- Define and implement back-end content strategy to establish consistent parameters for content variations, re-use, folder organization, and metadata tagging within Paligo CCMS
- Capture, format, publish, and maintain our media library of screenshots in CCMS for re-use across all instructional materials
- 5+ years as a UX Writer or Content Strategist for a SaaS company
- Extensive experience planning for and developing useful, engaging content for varied levels of learner knowledge
- Experience with structured, single-source authoring for online help and written materials
- Ability to simplify complex content
- Working knowledge of best practices for conditionalizing content for different audiences using profiling
- Experience authoring in single-source content management tools, experience with Paligo a plus
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Working knowledge of UX, including general usability, accessibility, and industry standards
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- A motivated, self-starter attitude and excellent collaborative abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience developing search taxonomies used in online help centers
- Familiarity with Algolia and/or Swiftype a plus
Additional skills and knowledge
- Experience working within design and product teams
- Experience creating in-application software help and support
- Familiarity with web and product design tools like Axure and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of how to use data and analytics to drive content decisions
- Financial services experience a plus
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.