As the Copy Editor/Proofreader, you’ll serve a critical role as part of the Brand Strategy/Communications team. We are stewards of the Advisor360° brand and all it stands for. The Brand Strategy/Communications team oversees communications and branding internally to employees and externally to our customers, advisors, and the wealth management industry.
- Identify and correct errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and brand style
- Fact check content
- Compare designed layouts with previously edited copy to ensure copy was flowed into layout correctly
- Communicate all edits and comments effectively to colleagues
- Act as the final reviewer of all materials that pass through Brand Strategy/Communications
- Assist in updating editorial style guides and enforcing house style
- Assist in posting announcements on company intranet using a CMS system
- Handle multiple projects at the same time, with good time management skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Excellent understanding of English grammar, syntax, and punctuation
- Sharp editing skills and fluency in proofreading markup language and procedures
- Familiarity with proofreading various project types, including print, digital, social, editorial, and applications
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time and work within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and efficient
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with The Chicago Manual of Style a plus
- Experience working in Workfront a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.