In this newly created role, the Creative Director will lead and direct the Creative team in the production of our marketing/communications collateral. You will ensure a consistent look, feel, and voice across all channels, aligning each with the company’s brand promise and strategy. This is a player/coach role where you will partner with internal clients and the Director, Brand Experience in thinking strategically to define project assignments and develop and execute creative solutions, design, and copy. This role is 50% management, 50% individual contributor (graphic design).
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams
- Lead and direct the creative team, copywriter, proofreader, and web solutions manager in the production of all marketing/communications collateral
- Apply your own strong, hands-on graphic design skills to bring fresh content and inspiration to the team
- Ensure all creative is on brand, on voice, and impeccably produced
- Review work, brainstorm, troubleshoot, and provide actionable feedback to creative team
- Manage and cultivate the career development of creative team
- Direct and manage outside agencies and production partners as needed
- 10 years’ experience in a creative role, with your most recent experience as an Art Director or Creative Director
- BA/BFA in graphic design, art, advertising, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Strong visual thinker with proven ability to execute quickly and creatively
- Driven by deadlines and results, and able to prioritize competing demands from multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong relationship building and leadership skills required; having directly managed an in-house creative team and/or creative agencies is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Creative Suite applications
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working in Workfront and HubSpot a plus
- Previous experience at a B2B SaaS company a plus
- Portfolio of previous work is required
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.