CRM Implementation Specialist
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We are looking for a CRM Implementation Specialist to manage and serve as the main point of contact for CRM conversion projects. In this role, you will work closely with data engineers, advisor offices, and client representatives, leveraging your excellent communication and analytical skills to lead projects from consultation to implementation. With a strong understanding of the Advisor360° software suite, you will maintain clear, concise, thorough, and timely documentation for CRM project tickets.
- Manage office-level CRM conversion projects from initial consultation to implementation
- Work closely with advisor offices to understand their needs, set clear expectations, gather requirements, map out a project plan, and maintain strong lines of communication
- Work closely with data engineers, advisor offices, and client representatives to ensure clear communication amongst all parties
- Serve as the main point of contact for CRM conversion projects and act as the liaison between all stakeholders
- Maintain clear, concise, thorough, and timely documentation for CRM projects tickets
- Maintain project timeline SLAs and identify and mitigate any bottlenecks during the process
- Work with advisor offices to ensure implementation of CRM, including software installations, exchange cleanup, and enabling CRM to exchange syncing
- Effectively communicate, both orally and in written form, with all stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the Advisor360° software suite, including functionality, integration points, and user experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communicate with tact and professionalism
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- High-level customer service skills with the ability to anticipate and understand customer expectations and ensure that customer requirements are met and expectations are appropriately managed
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field
- A positive mindset
- Proactive problem-solving skills
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.