Advisor360° is seeking a Delivery Engineer (DevOps) intern. The Delivery Engineering team is responsible for designing, building, and managing capabilities to ensure Advisor360°’s software is delivered accurately, consistently, and quickly. The Delivery Engineer will be responsible for building and supporting CI/CD platforms, environment buildout and support, software build and releases, automation solutions, installing and configuring application software, and upkeep of systems through patching and upgrades.
- Develop, implement, and manage .NET application software release framework/tooling to deliver software consistently, securely, and quickly.
- Set up Azure DevOps Services builds, transformations, and deployment configurations for each environment.
- Develop, maintain, recommend, document, and support tools and back-end utilities to provide capacity planning management.
- Assist with branching/merging in support of parallel development requirements.
- Collaborate with testing teams and assist with performance testing setups/executions.
- Manage environment including creating automated solutions, installing applications, and upkeeping of systems through patching and upgrades.
- Work with Development organization to automate provisioning through analysis of application patterns/workflow.
- Improve CI/CD tools, processes, and procedures.
- Write reviews and/or maintain technical documentation for product environments.
- Student in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Interest in iterative software development methodology including design, coding, testing, and implementation
- Interest in learning tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps Services (TFS), .Net, Git, Nexus, Maven, Ansible, Chef
- Knowledge of C# or Java
- Excellent interpersonal skills; establish working relationships at varying levels within the company
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.