We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our team. In this role, you will have the ability to showcase your talents as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to our employees on HR-related topics. Come be a part of our collaborative team that supports each other in assessing and anticipating HR-related needs, and by being proactive in our approach and communications, we’ll continue our journey in making Advisor360° an employer of choice.
- Conducts weekly meetings with managers in respective business units
- Consults with line management, providing regular coaching and HR guidance
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in an HRBP or related function with experience coaching managers and resolving complex employee relation issues
- Cross-functional knowledge in multiple human resource disciplines (e.g., compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, DE&I knowledge, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws)
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and client-focused skills
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or related software
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.