The Implementation Analyst is responsible for helping new and existing clients utilize improved, large, and impactful software releases of the Advisor360° products, features, and functions. This role will assist the Sales team to help prospective clients understand the Advisor360° platform and map out how the clients’ existing “workflow” could work within the Advisor360° framework. As Implementation Analyst, you will work with the product owner and manager to be a subject matter expert and to drive customer satisfaction and utilization of the platform.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Onboard existing clients with new software releases and new clients onto our enterprise SaaS platform
- Be the subject matter expert and assist the Implementation Lead with implementing each new client from beginning to end
- For prospective clients, perform analysis of client data and workflow requirements, documenting any gaps the client may have with the Advisor360° platform
- Become a product and domain expert from workflow and feature functionalities to main customer use cases
- Perform product configurations for clients and/or communicate client requirements to the Product team and validate configuration meets client needs
- Lead customer-facing calls and follow up on post-call items
- Prepare for customer-facing calls including performing final QA, updating requirements documentation
- Perform product analytics on post-launch product engagement metrics and assist with post-launch training and transition to Customer Success and Operations team
- Work together with the Client Onboarding PMO team to provide feedback and constantly strive to improve the client onboarding/implementation process
- Gather and provide client/prospect feedback to the Product team in order to improve the Advisor360° product offering
- 5–7 years’ operational and/or technical experience in and knowledge of financial services, particularly broker-dealer experience, ideally as a product owner
- Well-rounded understanding of the needs of broker-dealers, home office, financial advisors, and their clients
- Experience in creating and delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to understand and participate in technical discussions
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working directly with customers/clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to consistently provide a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to confidently present new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers
- Ability to be adaptable and multi-faceted within a growing group
Additional skills and knowledge
- Understanding of Scrum concepts and Agile principles
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.