The Implementation Lead is responsible for leading the successful, functional, and technical implementation of their workstream’s Advisor360° products at client organizations, including platform installation, adoption, training, and post-implementation support, while ensuring that the project meets established timelines and regulatory requirements. As a platform/product SME, this resource will need to identify and document client needs and requirements whilst managing high-level dependencies and cross-workstream coordination. Individuals in this position will work closely with client stakeholders and multiple internal Advisor360° teams to facilitate a seamless client experience throughout the sales, implementation, and onboarding process.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Create and maintain implementation processes, playbooks, and artifacts to ensure clients are efficiently and effectively onboarded
- Responsible for full life cycle of client onboarding activities across their workstreams, from sales to transition to support
- Accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of defined project scope and manage change request implementation
- Provide consultation to the client on how Advisor360° products work and onboarding best practices from pre-sales onwards
- Work with clients to understand and develop program scope/timelines and business objectives, as well as manage client expectations
- Identify interdependencies and collaborate with other workstreams to ensure an integrated approach to program delivery
- Solutioning on any gaps identified during the onboarding cycle
- Create and review key project documents such as project charters, high-level timelines, and project plans
- Determine the appropriate staffing for all projects across the workstream
- Engage with and present to senior management on program status and related topics
- Mitigate risks to minimize impact on programs and work with project managers to resolve issues as needed
- Manage the client transition from sales to client success and look for ways to improve the overall process and platform offerings
- 10 years of experience as an Onboarding Manager or 15 years of program management experience managing large, preferably technical- or infrastructure-related, initiatives
- Strong focus on outcomes-based planning with an eye for detail while still seeing the big picture
- Excellent communication skills with experience in presenting to executive leadership and clients
- Ability to easily walk people through an entire process, step by step, and create a story to increase understanding of the platform/data
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value-added business partner
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience working independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to conform to differing topics, shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities, as well as working on concurrent programs/projects
Additional skills and knowledge
- PMP certification desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Operational and/or technical experience in and knowledge of financial services, particularly broker-dealer experience, highly desirable
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.