This role will be responsible for assisting our Information Security team with protecting Advisor360°’s infrastructure elements and customer data. This role will have the opportunity to work closely with our security engineers to gain broad experience with industry leading security tools such as Palo Alto, Check Point, Splunk, Tenable, Microsoft 365, and Cisco. Experiences gained can include everything from writing alerts to identifying malicious events and helping to identify security vulnerabilities within our systems.
- Monitoring security systems for anomalies
- Investigating security alerts
- Creating new alert signatures
- Troubleshooting issues with security systems
- Documenting security system components and processes
- Assisting engineers with the implementation of new security tools
- Passionate about information security and privacy
- Self-starter with the ability to make decisions independently
- A self-motivated individual eager to learn, ask questions, and collaborate with the team to complete tasks with high quality
- Working toward a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information security, or related field
- Familiar with the information security issues affecting financial services organizations and cloud-based application service providers
- Have a basic understanding of the basic tenets of vulnerability management, threat management, and security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection, and digital loss prevention (DLP)
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Analytical thinker who develops creative solutions
- Experience in networking, IT support, application development/scripting, or other technical areas is a plus
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.