Working with us means you’ll be part of a six-person Agile team that’s responsible for developing several of Advisor360°’s most visible and critical mobile applications, including a public-facing application, Investor360°. These products are at the heart of what we offer to our advisors and their clients, and we are always adding new features to them. When you join us, in addition to having an Agile mindset and a desire to produce great software, you’ll need a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Plan, develop, and implement mid- to large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Understand how to adapt theory and best practices to fit the needs of the project
- Maintain deep knowledge and understanding of technology software design patterns and code concepts
- Collaborate with team members on effective development practices and communicate with tact, professionalism, and an eye toward team progression over self-interest
- 3+ years of programming experience in iOS development (preferably Swift)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience building UI components with AutoLayout using storyboard/code
- Experience integrating RESTful API calls
- Experience working with version control such as Git
- Experience with App Store, beta build distribution, and internal build distribution
Additional skills and knowledge
- Experience creating or working with custom targets, build configurations, and schemes
- Experience with RxSwift, MVVM, and the coordinator patter
- Experience developing libraries and frameworks
- Experience with protocol-oriented programming
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.