Advisor360° is looking for a passionate Junior Visual Designer who uses design to bring innovative ideas to life. The Communications team supports Advisor360° by marketing initiatives across all media, ensuring that the brand identity is consistent in every communication. In this role, you will create designs and graphics for internal and external projects, including but not limited to emails, social media, presentations, banners, collateral, and the website.
- Maintain the highest design and production standards, ensuring all projects align with the business goals and creative direction
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to concept and develop a new brand template system
- Collaborate with teammates to support our ongoing website and marketing initiatives (social, advertising, emails, templates, and presentations)
- Bring new design ideas to the team based on your ongoing curiosity of the industry and research of design trends
- Manage design needs such as presentations, signage, corporate collateral, product literature, forms, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, some of which includes production
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A strong portfolio that reflects various types of media
- Ability to collaborate with directors, copywriters, and internal clients
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously; good prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards
- Knowledge of typography and grid systems
- Innovative and conceptual thinker within brand guidelines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and aesthetic
- Strong organizational skills
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.