This is an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join our collaborative team. Working alongside other systems engineers, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your ability to solve complex problems, provide support for our SaaS offering comprised of best-in-class technologies, and enhance our IT processes and systems.
- Maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure and systems in a 24/7 environment
- Diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software, and connectivity problems
- Build, install, and maintain critical hardware and systems
- Develop new alerts and monitoring techniques based on engineering requirements
- Develop scripted solutions and automation
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Create documentation, runbooks, and operational standards
- Experience in a Systems Operations, DevOps, SRE, or demonstrated ability to learn through training, mentorship, and growth
- Experience with Windows Server Administration, Linux, DNS, MS SQL, WAN/LAN technologies, or demonstrated ability to learn through training, mentorship, and growth
- Bash/PowerShell/Perl/Python or other scripting experience a plus, or demonstrated ability to learn through training, mentorship, and growth
- Hands-on experience with software development practices and management tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, etc., or demonstrated ability to learn through training, mentorship, and growth
- Experience with monitoring tools to identify potential failures and support forensic investigation
- Experience with ITIL and/or similar IT best practice frameworks
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a team and independently
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.