The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, product marketing, and customer engagement for their product. This includes managing the product throughout the product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Engineering to deliver winning products. The Product Manager works with Sales, Marketing, and Support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define and present the product strategy, vision, and roadmap
- Engage product’s development and architect leads to jointly develop the product roadmap
- Engage customers on the roadmap, ensuring every customer understands the product direction
- Lead at least monthly client-focused discussions on product direction and strategy
- Partner with application development lead/manager to prioritize the backlog and develop creative solutions to customer problems
- Be an expert with respect to the competition; understand and communicate where Advisor360° stands in relation to other companies
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product and how it fits into the overall Advisor360° product positioning
- Perform product demos to customers and sales prospects
- Partner with training facilitators to make them an expert on the product
- Brief and train the Advisor360° Sales team at periodic sales meetings
- Brief press/analysts, participate in press tours, and create a holistic go-to-market strategy
- Evangelize your product internally, as well as at conferences, sales meetings, and company meetings
- Lead and manage vendor relationships associated with your product
- Engage other product managers to help create an integrated, cohesive platform
- Act as a leader within the company by taking initiative to resolve problems or move things forward
- 5–7 years’ experience with financial services software as either supplier or user
- Well-rounded understanding of the needs of financial advisors and their clients
- Experience in creating and delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to understand and participate in technical discussions
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working directly with customers/clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to consistently provide a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of Scrum concepts and Agile principles
- Ability to confidently present to colleagues and managers new solutions for existing problems
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.