The Product Manager – Workflow is responsible for product planning, product marketing, and customer engagement for his/her product. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the Engineering team to deliver winning products. The Product Manager works with the Sales, Marketing, and Support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s role also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support Advisor360°’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define and document your vision for the product and how to measure success
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the workflow and how it fits into the overall Advisor360° product
- Be passionate about building end-user experiences that deliver measurable value without increasing complexity
- Analyze clients’ needs by gaining a deep understanding of clients’ workflow requirements, and how our platform can create client efficiencies
- Stay current on activities of other market participants and define differentiators by performing competitive analysis
- Engage product development and architect leads to jointly develop the product roadmap
- Engage customers on the roadmap, ensuring every customer understands the product direction
- Be a leader who can motivate teams to move new features forward
- Be a team player who can identify synergies with other products in our platform
- Have a solid background in data analysis, insight, and converting data into digestible business intelligence and actionable information
- Have a deep understanding of OCR and how it can strengthen a workflow system
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise workflow and automation tools
- 4+ years of product management experience leading large projects, as well as a strong technical background in SaaS technologies
- Experience delivering software products from inception to launch, including visioning, rollout strategy, client communication, market communication, and training, including implementation with clients
- Solid understanding of how workflow systems can help enterprises become more efficient
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Good understanding of the financial industry a plus
- Experience with Aha! or Jira a plus
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.