The Product Owner is responsible for driving the definition and delivery of features within the Advisor360° Product Suite, including working closely with the Product Management team to translate product strategy into prioritized feature release roadmaps, detailing feature requirements, and organizing work into a realistic delivery plan. You will be partnering with multiple teams to define and organize a cadence of feature deliveries that improve our service experience, delight customers, and deliver value.
Co-Develop Product Strategy:
Co-Develop Product Strategy:
- Partner with the Product Management team to drive strategic product initiatives and deliverables that move the platform forward
- Follow industry and market developments to propose new innovations, products, and service offerings
- Understand the challenges faced by our customers, their clients, and the people they serve
- Engage Product Management, business development, sales, and Engineering to develop prioritized product roadmap
- Optimize feature mix to deliver peak customer experience, business value, and feature throughput
- Meet with subject matter experts to gather and document business requirements while working closely with UI/UX to provide creative technology solutions to our company’s business problems; go above and beyond to understand the client’s complete need
- Organize work into logical increments that assist development in delivering usable functionality to market quickly, incrementally, and with high quality
- Conduct walkthroughs of all completed specifications with the team to clarify understanding of requirements and restrictions
- Partner with Engineering teams to develop creative solutions to scope, time, or resource issues, ensuring that available resources are maximized and delivery expectations are realistic
- Participate in client-focused introductions of upcoming feature and product releases, including performing some product feature demos
- Partner with training facilitators to introduce new functionality and make them experts on the product
- 3–7 years’ experience with financial services software, as either supplier or user
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent work experience
- MBA or advanced degree highly preferred
- Outstanding analysis, project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented, creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Team player with positive attitude and can-do spirit
- Highly interested in FinTech/WealthTech solutions
- Experience in Agile development process, Scrum, and UI/UX concepts
- Previous experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence) or Aha! a plus
- Experience directly owning platform and mobile experiences
- Experience with design and launch of world-class FinTech applications on web and mobile platforms
- Experience utilizing metrics and customer-focused data sets alongside your own research to continually find the next big growth opportunity, explore the latest mobile trends and features, and propose ideas on how we can bring them back to our app
- Experience understanding mobile and platform users, prioritizing their feedback, and coming up with creative solutions
- Experience with virtual digital assistant apps
- Experience with automation, gamification, microservices, open banking, and blockchain a plus
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.