This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer to join an extraordinarily passionate team working to grow a profitable WealthTech startup. Working alongside other engineers in our Production Engineering team, you will be the first line of defense in maintaining the quality of our SaaS offering comprised of best-in-class technologies. The Production Support Engineer handles incoming issues reported by end users or application monitoring, performing a forensic analysis of code to determine the root cause and ultimately coding the fix. You'll collaborate with the Engineering team as a whole to provide optimal resolution to incoming bugs and drive quality back into the product, sharing your ideas and driving execution while identifying opportunities for performance, automation, and product enhancements.
- Maintain, monitor, and support software in a 24x7 environment
- Quickly diagnose and resolve incoming bugs
- Plan and execute fixes against problems received
- Use modern infrastructure and monitoring tools/platforms to automate our systems
- Practice sustainable incident response
- Update team on status of release and communicate obstacles
- Prior experience in a production environment
- Hands on experience programming in relevant technologies: ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET), including MVC and Web API
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of Angular 5/npm/Swagger/TypeScript/.NET Core, or related technologies, along with client-side frameworks and languages, such as the preferred jQuery
- Ability to triage bugs quickly and efficiently, escalating as needed
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.