Advisor360° is looking for a self-motivated, curious, and analytical thinker who is seeking an opportunity for exposure to all aspects of the full accounting cycle. As a Senior Accountant, you'll be reporting on a small Finance team directly to the Controller within a mid-market technology company, alongside daily interactions with the CFO. This role will provide great exposure and development opportunities in a growing company.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Responsible for driving the month-end close process, which includes balance sheet reconciliations, trial balance review, and financial statement generation
- Collaborate with team on monthly variance analysis including preparing the narrative and graphs in the summary of monthly financial results provided to management
- Maintain third-party contractor and employee headcount reconciliation process
- Apply the concepts of ASC 606 revenue recognition as they relate to SaaS revenue recognition and disclosures
- Contribute to the annual budget preparation process and corresponding financial modelling
- Participate in year-end audit process with the external auditors including generation of footnotes to the audited financials
- Perform other ad hoc analysis as necessary
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, VLOOKUPs, IF functions, and charting)
- Competent in using PowerPoint’s visual graphics to enhance board and other presentations
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, develop next steps, and identify when to escalate
Additional skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Prior public accounting experience, Big 4 desired, or 5+ years of progressive roles working with financial statement generation
- CPA highly desired
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.