Working as a Senior Android Developer means you’ll be part of an Agile team that’s responsible for developing several of Advisor360°’s most visible and critical mobile applications, including a public-facing application, Investor360°®. These products are at the heart of what we offer to our advisors and their clients, and we are always adding new features. In addition to having an Agile mindset and a desire to produce great software, you’ll need a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Planning, developing, and implementing mid-to-large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Understanding how to adapt theory and best practices to fit the needs of the project
- Maintaining deep knowledge and understanding of technology software design patterns and code concepts
- Collaborating with team members on effective development practices and communicating with tact, professionalism, and an eye toward team progression over self-interest
- 5+ years of programming experience in Android development (preferably Java)
- Knowledge of Android Studio, Git, and preferably TFS, including build and release definitions within a CI and CD environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- An Agile mindset and a desire to produce great software
Additional skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of modules, RXJava, OkHttp, Android build variants, SSO
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.