Bring your automated testing skills to our team to support the creation and delivery of an industry-leading WealthTech SaaS platform. Working with our SaaS infrastructure and operations teams, you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of a testing strategy and implementation for the infrastructure backing a multi-tenant SaaS platform.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Closely work with internal stakeholders across infrastructure, operations, and engineering to understand testing needs and to design and deliver infrastructure-specific validation suites
- Work with the Engineering team on a collaborative test solution inclusive of both products and services
- Develop highly reusable test scripts and frameworks to enable the team to deliver higher quality releases
- Provide a constant voice for the importance of quality and testing throughout the team
- 7+ years of software development/automated test development experience
- Degree in computer science or software engineering
- Ability to work with distributed cross-functional teams
- Experience testing platform infrastructure components (computing, networking, storage, application services)
- Experience with Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence) and Agile methodologies
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems
- Technologically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly
- Clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Persuasive, adaptable, encouraging, and motivating
Additional skills and knowledge
- Financial industry services, FinTech or WealthTech experience a plus
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.