We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer—someone who can maintain, implement, and ensure exceptional performance and reliability from Advisor360° cloud infrastructure and core systems—to join our team. The ideal candidate will be intimately proficient in the architecture and administration of Microsoft Azure environments and savvy with a variety of other systems.
- Be the lead engineer on major cloud initiatives with minimal supervision
- Provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on cloud platforms
- Collaborate with application architects and DevOps to modernize the on-premise platform to evolve as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) applications
- Work closely with operational resources to update their on-premise practices and architectures to include cloud service technologies
- Work closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure architected design patterns
- Develop, implement, and test data backup and recovery and disaster recovery procedures
- Write and maintain clear, concise documentation, runbooks, and operational standards including infrastructure diagrams
- Possess expertise in automation of infrastructure and have a deep understanding of how to apply infrastructure as code to empower the development teams
- Provide end-to-end hybrid solutions for both back office applications as well as our customer-facing SaaS platforms
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in development, test, and production environments
- Educate/mentor product teams and junior engineers
- 8+ years’ experience designing and implementing large-scale, global, complex distributed platforms and solutions
- Azure/Office 365 certification (Azure Administrator, Solutions Architect, or DevOps recommended)
- 5+ years of cloud services architecture experience with Azure
- Expertise in identity (Active Directory, SAML, Azure AD, multi-factor authentication/conditional access tools)
- Expertise in systems security and how to apply it across distributed systems
- Experience in containerization technologies such as Azure AKS
- Deep understanding of and demonstrated hands-on experience with cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux
- Expertise in source control systems utilizing Git such as Jira, Azure DevOps Repos, or GitHub
- Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, and Networking experience
- Monitoring, alerting, and logging tools and build/release processes highly preferred
- Experience with CI/CD models required such as DevOps pipelines (preferred) and Jenkins
- Deep understanding of Microsoft and Linux systems and the ability to perform end-to-end automation with tools such as Terraform, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, Ansible, and PowerShell
- Deep knowledge of networking topologies and engineering, including DNS, firewalls, load balancers, and gateway devices
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.