As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, implementing, and ensuring exceptional performance and reliability from the cloud infrastructure and core systems. We’re looking for a candidate intimately proficient in the architecture and administration of Microsoft Azure environments who can lead engineers on major cloud initiatives.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on cloud platforms
- Collaborate with application architects and DevOps to modernize on-premise platform to evolve as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) applications or Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Work closely with operational resources to update their on-premise practices and architectures to include cloud service technologies
- Monitor, alert and log tools, and build and release processes
- Work closely with Application, Network, and Security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure architected design patterns
- Develop, implement, and test data backup and recovery as well as disaster recovery procedures
- Write and maintain clear, concise documentation, runbooks, and operational standards including infrastructure diagrams
- Expertise in automation of infrastructure with a deep understanding of how to apply infrastructure as code to empower the development teams
- Provide end-to-end hybrid solutions for back office applications and customer-facing SaaS platforms
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in development, test, and production environments
- Educate and mentor product teams and junior engineers
- 8+ years’ experience designing and implementing large-scale, global, complex distributed platforms and solutions
- 5+ years of cloud services architecture experience with Azure
- Azure/Office 365 certification (Azure Administrator, Solutions Architect, or DevOps)
- Expertise in Active Directory, SAML, Azure AD, multi-factor authentication, and Conditional Access
- Knowledge of Azure solutions, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
- Expertise in source control systems utilizing Git such as Jira, Azure DevOps Repos or GitHub
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery models like DevOps Pipelines and Jenkins
- Understanding of Microsoft and Linux systems and the ability to perform end-to-end automation
- Deep knowledge of networking topologies and engineering including DNS, firewalls, load balancers, and gateway devices
Additional skills and knowledge
- Strong sense of ownership and proven experience implementing best practices
- Knowledge of operational management, systems security, testing, databases, and mobility considerations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience reviewing, evaluating, recommending, and implementing technology solutions
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.