We’re growing at Advisor360°! As a Senior Systems Operations Engineer, you will be a member of a team providing 24x7 support for a SaaS offering of best-in-class technologies. As part of this team of experienced system engineers, you must not only love technology, but have a solid understanding of corporate IT processes, systems, and problem-solving.
- Maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure and system environments
- Diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software, and connectivity problems
- Support multiple medium-to-high systems with concurrent users—ensuring control, integrity, and accessibility
- Responsible for building, installing, and maintaining critical hardware and systems
- Develop new alerts and monitoring techniques based on engineering requirements
- Develop scripted solutions and automation
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Create documentation, runbooks, and operational standards
- 5+ years’ experience in a systems operations, DevOps, SRE monitoring role
- 5+ years’ experience with modern web-scale systems, such as supporting VIPs, load balancers, geographically dispersed infrastructure, DR environments, and hypervisor technologies such as VMware
- Deep technical and hands-on expertise with Windows Server administration, Linux, Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, MS SQL, WAN/LAN technologies
- Bash/PowerShell/Perl/Python or other scripting
- Hands-on experience with software development practices and management tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Significant experience managing SAN/NAS-based storage arrays
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking, including familiarity with concepts such as OSI stack
- Experience with System Center or Configuration Management tools
- Experience with Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- Experience managing Antivirus/Spyware, spam reduction, and patch management tools
- Experience with monitoring tools to identify potential failures and support forensic investigation
- Experience with ITIL and/or other similar IT best practice frameworks
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a team and independently
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.