Key responsibilities of the position
Additional preferred skills/knowledge
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ServiceNow
- Take a leadership role in developing the ServiceNow team, working with implementation vendor
- Help leadership within IT GRC to plan effective resource distribution across teams—and adjust when unexpected projects arise
- Scope projects and guide customers’ solutions, while aligning with ServiceNow best practices
- Track all ServiceNow projects to ensure requirements are defined, prioritized, and scheduled
- Coordinate the work of other team members
- Design, develop, and deploy ServiceNow applications and ITSM, ITBM, GRC configurations. Development includes (but not limited to) enhancements, customized portal web pages, automated workflow solutions, advanced scripting of business rules, UI policies, client scripts, 3rd party software integrations, bi-directional API-based solutions, and more.
- Provide general support, administration, and maintenance for the ServiceNow platform
- Implement and manage CMDB
- Document process, platform, and workflow details including high/low-level designs of technical requirements
- Stay current with capabilities of ServiceNow platform; be proactive about knowledge sharing
- Mentor, coach, and train ServiceNow team members; provide peer reviews and other support
- Help with hiring prospective team members
- Engage in on-call support as needed
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with one or more implementations of ServiceNow is required
- 5+ years of technical experience in the implementation, administration, maintenance and enhancements of IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow, Service Manager, Remedy
- Experience with developing on the ServiceNow platform, including creation and/or customization of core applications: Incident, Change, Service Request, Service catalog, Asset, Configuration
- Experience with Discovery, Event Management, and GRC
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Experience with scripting languages (including Java and HTML)
Additional preferred skills/knowledge
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- SDLC experience (Agile, SCRUM) preferred
- ITIL Foundation certification
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.