We are seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to join the Advisor360° team, responsible for the configuration/development and ongoing maintenance and optimization of our ServiceNow platform. The ServiceNow Administrator will implement solutions that are simple, easy to use, and support our business and operational needs. This role requires a solid understanding of ServiceNow functionality ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, and CSM.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Provide expertise in ServiceNow platform and integration design to meet business requirements based on industry best practices
- Design technical solutions and implementations of strategic technologies and other modules
- Develop and manage integrations between ServiceNow and third-party systems (REST, SOAP, orchestration, and other relevant methodologies)
- Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting, fixing bugs, and conducting root cause analysis
- Research, create, and test event and alert rules such as CI binding, event correlation, and alert intelligence
- Develop monitoring and reporting on the health, effectiveness, and efficiency of our business and application services
- Develop scripts, workflows, and flows on the ServiceNow platform to automate tasks and integrations
- Configure/customize ServiceNow applications, platform, and integrations including creating workflows and configuring the UI
- Perform routine maintenance, enhancements, and bug fixes, and contribute to ServiceNow releases
- Assist and improve Service Mapping, CMDB, and Discovery processes including third-party integrations
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes
- Document technical solutions and provide training in knowledge gaps
- Provide guidance to co-workers
- 5+ years’ experience with the design, development, administration, and support of service management platforms
- 3+ years’ experience of development and administration experience using ServiceNow
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform, including creation and/or configuration of core applications: Service Portal, Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release/SDLC, Configuration Management (CMDB), Discovery, Reporting, and SLAs
- Experience managing IT Operations Management suite, ITOM applications, enabling service-centric operations suite management, as well as configuring Event Management and Operational Intelligence
- Experience modifying and creating server-side object-oriented JSON and regular expressions (Regex)
- Experience working and collaborating with outsourced professional implementation vendors for new functionality
Additional skills and knowledge
- ServiceNow certifications are highly desirable, such as ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA), ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS)
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.