At Advisor360°, an emerging WealthTech, we are seeking a ServiceNow Developer who will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of solutions in ServiceNow. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert and collaborate with the existing ServiceNow team on projects following industry standards.
- Design and develop ServiceNow solutions including creation, configuration, and customizations of service portals, form design, business rules, workflows, UI behavior, user roles and groups, and access controls.
- Facilitate technical workshops and requirements discussions with engineering and management.
- Execute administrative functions such as maintenance of core and base table data imports and transforms and SSO.
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience in development, configuration, and administration
- 3+ years serving in a technical ServiceNow role for the implementation of features within the ITSM, ITOM, CSM
- Experience with Agile development and project methodology
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, delivery-oriented environment
- Effective communication and documentation skills
- ITOM expertise including ServiceNow Discovery, as it relates to CMDB health, CSDM, and Event Management
- Experience in integrations, automation, and/or orchestration via workflows, scripting web services/APIs, and IntegrationHub
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.