Site Reliability Engineer
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
Advisor360° is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to automate infrastructure processes, updates, deployments, and incident responses. We’re looking for engineers with a focus on stability, observability, and scale.
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation of:
- Incident response
- Collection of metrics (observability, SLOs, etc.)
- Testing and verification
- Triaging and conducting post-mortems
- Documenting processes and workflows
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Solid understanding of OS (Windows or RHEL) components, performance, and fault tolerance design
- Configuration management via Ansible, Chef, or Puppet (preferably Ansible)
- Strong understanding of monitoring and alerting
- Production cloud experience (preferably Azure)
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
Additional skills and knowledge
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience working in a SOC 2 environment
- ServiceNow experience
- ITIL V3 experience
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.