As a Software Support Specialist, you will provide exceptional service to the technical support groups of Advisor360°’s clients. In this role, you will receive extensive training on the Advisor360° platform to successfully support both how-to and troubleshooting inquiries from our customers. We’re looking for someone with excellent phone skills and the ability to foster lasting relationships with other technical support colleagues. You will be responsible for providing timely, high-quality responses above and beyond our SLAs.
- Provide SaaS support for FinTech platform
- Build client relationships via phone and email support
- Guide clients through best practices and procedures
- Translate customer needs to escalation points of contact
- Educate and coach client users on our product functionality
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telecommunication skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to distinguish between client-side vs. platform-side issues
- Ability to develop exceptional understanding of the functionality within the Advisor360° software offerings
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- An associate degree (or higher) or equivalent experience
- Experience with Office 365
- Previous experience supporting enterprise software platform
- General computer knowledge and/or troubleshooting skills
- Experience with TFS and ServiceNow a plus
- Some financial service industry knowledge a plus
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.