In this role as a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for defining disaster recovery (DR) and high availability (HA) design patterns across development and infrastructure teams, ensuring compliance and build test structure, and developing standards and policies that support resilience of component and integrated technologies.
- Develop, document, and implement policies and procedures for infrastructure resilience
- Coordinate across the architecture, information security, application development, and infrastructure teams to produce complete and optimal designs
- Work with the Business Continuity team to understand recovery time objectives (RTO) and recovery point objectives (RPO) for critical business systems
- Support disaster recovery planning and test/validation through established processes
- Conduct tests proving HA and DR plans with Operations and Support teams
- Evaluate and select vendors to ensure service-level agreements meet business continuance and disaster recovery planning requirements
- Make decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding the technical approach for project components without direction
- Maintain test documentation and process for reporting
- Identify root causes of recovery issues and work with technical teams to drive resolution
- B.S. degree preferred and/or AWS, Azure, and other relevant technical certifications
- Experience with disaster recovery and backup technologies (Zerto, Veeam, Carbonite, or Commvault)
- Knowledge of VMware, including vCloud and vSphere
- Knowledge of F5 Load Balancers, advanced firewalls, and reverse proxies (Check Point, Palo Alto, NGINX)
- Demonstrated troubleshooting of complex technical problems when information is limited
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate including written skills; provide clear and timely written and verbal updates (including technical details)
- Able to lead discussions with customers to achieve win/win results
- Perform various troubleshooting methods to track down complex technical problems
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.