The SQL Developer role will be part of Advisor360°’s new Customer Success & Operations (CS&O) organization, as a member of our Data Feeds team. The primary responsibilities of this role will be the ingestion of inbound data feeds from third-party vendors as well as overseeing the delivery of outbound transmissions for our clients.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Responsible for the design, development, and support of ETL applications
- Responsible for process improvement, identifying methods to speed up existing ETL processes
- Adhere to best practices for ETL development
- Monitor SQL-related errors, troubleshoot existing stored procedures, and performance tuning
- Monitor incoming/outgoing vendor data feeds
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist issue resolution
- Work on existing SSIS packages and create net new SSIS packages as needed
- Create or modify internal SSRS reports
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience of 3+ years
- 3+ years of SSIS experience or other ETL platforms such as Pentaho or Informatica
- 3+ years of hands-on SQL and T-SQL programming skills
- Strong exploratory and problem-solving skills to check for data quality issues
- Experience with varying degrees of data sets, from large to small
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver high quality code using software engineering best practices including coding standard, code review, source control management, build process, testing, and operations
- Exposure to cloud ETL products such as Azure Data Factory
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills
- Experience with ServiceNow platform or similar ticketing system
Additional skills and knowledge
- Data modeling experience
- Familiarity with MOVEit products (MOVEit Transfer, Automation, Cloud)
- Scripting language for data movement and manipulation such as Python or PowerShell
- Flexibility to work off hours (early shift at 6 a.m., occasional nights, and Saturday mornings as required)
- Knowledge of data privacy practices and laws such as GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, etc.
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.