As a Supervisor of the HelpDesk, you are responsible for the smooth operation of a team whose primary function is to help employees resolve issues with their desktop computers. You must provide a high degree of customer service and technical expertise while instilling the same virtues in your team. Responsibilities include scheduling staff, developing manuals or best practices for desktop support teams to follow, training new employees on requisite software, maintaining our vendor relations and support, as well as maintaining our conference rooms and AV equipment.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Provide quality desktop, software, and systems support to all Advisor360° employees, supplying a high degree of customer service and technical expertise in a timely manner
- Hire, train, and motivate HelpDesk staff, including delivering performance feedback
- Plan, allocate, and monitor the daily workflow; manage department schedule to ensure commitments are met
- Troubleshoot Windows-based application issues and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided
- Give timely, high-quality responses to user requests and problems via a ticketing system
- Act as escalation point for the team
- 5+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to manage a team and grow as a leader
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- General understanding of network protocols including TCP/IP and DNS
Additional skills and knowledge
- Associate degree or higher in computer science or related field desired
- Keen attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical abilities
- Proven interpersonal and communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills
- Proactive “can-do” approach to learning and problem-solving
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.