As a Systems Engineer on the Monitoring team at Advisor360°, you will play a leading role in building our monitoring platform by providing visibility into the availability, performance, and reliability of services and end-user experience. You’ll work collaboratively with application development, infrastructure, product, and support teams, enabling monitoring for a positive customer experience. In doing so, you will have the opportunity to be part of building a new monitoring platform our emerging WealthTech SaaS company.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Design and deploy a full-stack monitoring platform, application monitoring, log analytics, and user experience
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) for multiple operational tools
- Drive the adoption of the monitoring platform’s tools and services
- Implement application monitoring, real-user monitoring, and synthetic solutions across platforms
- Support root cause analysis through log and monitoring data analysis
- Automate provisioning and management of monitoring platforms, collectors, servers, databases, and configurations data
- Familiarity with observability principles (logs, metrics, traces) and the tools used to collect telemetry data
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language (e.g., Python)
- Broad knowledge of IT technologies (e.g., cloud computing, operating systems, “enterprise” application stack, servers, virtualization)
- Familiarity with Microsoft stack including Windows Server, SQL Server, PowerShell, and Active Directory
- Strong customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Superior verbal and communication skills
Additional skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a technology field such as computer science or engineering
- Familiarity with ServiceNow a plus
- Previous experience supporting enterprise software platforms
- Familiarity with log management tools (open source or off-the-shelf)
- Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with Agile principles
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.