As a Systems Operations Engineer at Advisor360°, you will be responsible for the support of our core systems and processes. This position focuses on implementing, supporting, and monitoring the best-in-class technologies that comprise our SaaS offering. Using a DevOps/SRE mindset, this position will be an integral part of our growing team. You’ll ensure technology best practices and innovative automation will enable scalable, reliable systems.
- Implement, maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure and system environments
- Design systematically, implement, and troubleshoot with a DevOps mindset
- Diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software, and connectivity problems
- Provide subject matter expertise around enhancements and support of systems
- Develop scripted solutions and automation to improve performance, reliability, and scalability
- Assist in the development of new alert and monitoring techniques
- Create documentation, runbooks, and operational standards with a focus on automation
- 3+ years of experience in a systems operation, with a focus on SRE and/or DevOps lifecycles
- 3+ years of experience with modern web-scale systems
- 3+ years of experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Experience with Cloud implementations such as AWS, Azure
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, and Terraform
- Knowledge of ITSM incident, problem, and change management principles, and usage of ITIL-based tools, focusing on ServiceNow
- Strong experience with Windows and Linux-based infrastructures, Windows system management, and Linux administration
- Significant experience managing SAN/NAS-based storage arrays
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Experience with monitoring tools to identify potential failures and support forensic investigation
- Experience with security and vulnerability systems such as SCCM/Nessus
- Exposure to Agile software development practices, as well as planning and management tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple and complex technical projects with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Current on industry trends, IT operations, and industry best practices, and able to identify those Advisor360° should implement
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.