At Advisor360°, an emerging SaaS FinTech, we are looking for an experienced Systems Operations Manager to oversee and support the global SaaS SysOps team. This team is responsible for supporting and integrating new client-facing services, planning and executing major system upgrades, and advanced troubleshooting. You will be responsible for managing IT operations, including implementing IT policies, procedures, and standards to ensure timely implementations and resolutions in alignment with company goals.
- Lead, mentor, and support a team of SysOps engineers.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot production systems with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Establish, report, communicate, and monitor service levels using industry best practices.
- Exercise direct ownership for tracking incidents from initial response through resolution via ITIL methodologies.
- Define and implement processes for monitoring/tracking of alerts, incidents, requests, and problems.
- Ensure that all staff members are trained on necessary support and service requirements, and that necessary reference materials are written and updated regularly.
- Assist in building technical knowledge base and escalation policies for day-to-day issue resolution.
- Provide regular feedback and coaching to assist in developing skills of team members.
- Manage work assignments and priorities for team members.
- Preferred: bachelor’s degree in business or computer technology/science, or equivalent experience
- Highly desired: five-plus years of experience managing engineers within the managed-service industry
- Ten to fifteen-plus years of related experience within and/or managing service-desk and support operations
- ITIL V3 required, or three-plus years of demonstrable experience managing an ITIL framework-based operations-support team via an ITSM platform (ServiceNow experience a plus!)
- Hands-on experience in managing SLAs under 24x7 service operations required
- Excellent, clear, and concise written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong customer focus in service-operations environment
- Able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.