Bring your program management expertise and technical background to our team to support the creation and delivery of an industry-leading WealthTech SaaS platform. Working with our Operations and Engineering teams, you will be responsible for definition, coordination, execution, and completion of complex projects, ensuring consistency with the company’s strategy, commitments, and goals.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Closely work with both internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and define scope, milestones, dependencies, risks, and unknowns
- Drive the development of project plans with well-defined tasks, estimates, owners, and dependencies
- Understand and manage internal and external deadlines
- Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project
- Conduct effective meetings with cross-functional teams to drive progress
- Produce clear and concise status reports for executive leadership
- Work on a variety of projects including software development, infrastructure, operations, and service and support processes
- 5+ years of program management experience/education at a technical company
- Technical background a plus (software or systems engineering)
- Ability to work with distributed cross-functional teams
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) and Agile methodologies
- Experience with ServiceNow and Change Management
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical individuals
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven ability to lead and direct a project team to success
- Strong and clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Persuasive, adaptable, encouraging, and motivating
Additional skills and knowledge
- Financial services industry (FinTech or WealthTech) experience a plus
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.