Technical Project Manager
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
The Technical Project Manager is part of Advisor360°’s Engineering organization, working within our Data Pipeline team. Primary responsibilities include project planning, resource planning, business analysis, internal and external team coordination, client communications, and project administration for teams designing and implementing data pipeline projects. The role requires excellent organization and communication skills, along with an understanding of financial markets, financial systems, and data pipelines.
- Play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing out projects
- Act as the primary internal and external point of contact for data projects; manage all cross-team and client communications
- Review, disposition, scope, and develop the approach for data projects
- Develop project milestones, timeline, and team/resource requirements
- Coordinate work for internal and external client teams
- Schedule meetings, track work, provide project status, and close out projects upon delivery
- Ensure work is accurately represented and maintained within internal project administration tools
- Provide project status reporting as needed
- Manage projects from conception to completion
- Develop a project approach by analyzing information needs, conferring with teams, scoping, and thoroughly planning the work
- Ensure risks and issues are clearly communicated and documented
- Articulate project goals in a way that everyone can grasp quickly and easily
- Document internal processes and best practices
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Run daily team stand-up meetings
Additional skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience with ETL/ELT, Jira, Aha, ServiceNow, Confluence, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the wealth management industry, wealth management systems, and financial instruments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Self-starter who is eager to learn
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.