Advisor360° is looking for a UI/UX Designer with extraordinary visual sensibilities and a mastery of Mobile UX to join our cross-functional design team. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for crafting world-class user experiences that will set our Mobile WealthTech products apart from the competition. Your contributions and expertise will have a significant impact on the stylistic direction of the products as well as on the continued success of the Advisor360° platform.
- Tirelessly advocate for an exceptional user experience
- Translate complex product requirements into simple and intuitive designs
- Create highly polished layouts and assets
- Create design artifacts such as wireframes, user flows, user journey maps, and prototypes
- Balance multiple assignments simultaneously
- Collaborate with other UI and UX designers, product managers, engineers, business analysts, and key stakeholders
- Understand the value of design systems and reusable patterns
- Contribute to the development and propagation of the design system
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards and contemporary aesthetics
- 5+ years of experience
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines under minimal supervision
- Experience working with design systems
- Proactive, creative problem-solving skills
- An eye for detail
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design thinking, ideas, and solutions
- Experience in elegantly solving complex design problems
- Experience with responsive design, mobile web, and native
- Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch or the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Previous experience at a B2B SaaS company a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in UI design and mobile UX is required
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.