Advisor360° is looking for a passionate UX Researcher to help us understand the needs, tasks, and expectations of our WealthTech users. You will use this knowledge to measure and validate the effectiveness of our products, new features, and conceptual designs. This is an opportunity to join and collaborate with a cross-functional team composed of UX and UI designers and define UX research best practices.
- Translate design questions into research plans that produce insight and inspiration for product strategy and product design
- Define and conduct qualitative and quantitative user experience research across multiple projects
- Analyze data from testing, analytics, and industry best practices and provide recommendations for enhancements
- Maintain and develop personas for use by UX, product owners, and other stakeholders
- Act as the primary point of contact for user testing with our clients and end users
- Help educate and advocate for user-centered experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, HCI, human factors, or related field
- 6+ years as a UX researcher
- Experience crafting and leading UX research: You are proficient in a variety of techniques and tools, including usability testing, user interviews, journey mapping, card sorting, and persona development—with a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each approach
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines under minimal supervision
- Clearly and effectively present and communicate research results and recommendations
- Experience effectively collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, product managers, engineers, analysts, and other partners
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in terms of setting up tracking and analyzing the data
- Previous experience at a B2B SaaS company a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating past research methods, results, and recommendations is required
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.