Advisor360° is looking for a VP, Marketing, to lead our customer engagement and GTM strategies. As a leader and subject matter expert in enterprise product and field marketing, you will be at the intersection of sales, customer success, marketing, and product. The focus of this role is to drive engagement and education with prospects and clients to enable enterprise sales. With your understanding of software, more specifically the SaaS market, you will shape customer engagement, drive product launches, and take Advisor360° to the next level. Advisor360° is a unique company providing an opportunity that combines the fast pace of a start-up, strong financial backing, and an established client base. There is a tremendous amount of interest in our platform and we need you to help drive this growth.
- Collaborate with the leadership team and provide a roadmap for GTM strategies
- Define and execute the strategic marketing activities and programs to support the sales process from prospecting to close
- Build content such as white papers and sales collateral for clients, prospects for industry events, and effectively communicate our story
- Manage, mentor, and develop your team as they tackle all aspects of product and internal marketing
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients/prospects, and with the help of product, influence future product development
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and product to ensure a unified strategy
- Oversee the internally-facing content for our website, intranet, and communications
- Lead the product and competitive messaging by developing product knowledge and how they benefit our clients and prospects
- Oversee our messaging (i.e., social media platforms, website, PR firms, blogs, industry journals)
- Establish a demand generation strategy to tell compelling stories that help build demand and drive revenue across our offerings
- Research and define our ideal customer profile and cross-selling abilities
- 10+ years in a strategic yet hands-on product or field marketing role within the enterprise software space
- A solid understanding of the Software as a Service market
- Ability to be an individual contributor (player/coach within a start-up checks the box!)
- Demonstrated experience in product and field marketing that includes messaging and positioning, pricing, competitive analysis and positioning, quantitative and qualitative analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy and sales tool development, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more
- Successful in delivering results measured by dashboard and analytics
- Experience collaborating effectively with sales to achieve results
- Experience working with demand generation to evaluate business data to deliver high converting programs that result in revenue
- The ability to travel up to approximately 20% to conferences, clients, and prospects
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- A growth mindset and a proven track record of helping to scale a business
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.