Data Infrastructure Engineer
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As a Data Infrastructure Engineer at Advisor360°, you will be responsible for supporting our core data systems and processes. This position focuses on implementing, supporting, and monitoring the best-in-class technologies that comprise our SaaS offering. Using a DevOps/SRE mindset, this position is an integral part of a growing team that ensures technology best practices and innovative automation to enable scalable and highly reliable systems.
- Implement, maintain, monitor, and support our infrastructure and system environments
- Systematically design, implement, and troubleshoot with a DevOps mindset
- Diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software, and connectivity problems
- Provide subject matter expertise around enhancements and support of systems
- Develop scripted solutions and automation to improve on performance, reliability, and scalability
- Assist in the development of new alert and monitoring techniques
- Create documentation, runbooks, and operational standards with a focus on automation
- Strong experience with infrastructures and system management (Windows or Linux)
- Experience in managing an enterprise-class backup system such as Commvault
- Experience in managing large-scale file, block, and object storage via NAS, SMB, NFS, and Fibre Channel
- Experience with disaster recovery replication tools such as Zerto or Veeam
- Experience with cloud implementations such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work on a team and independently
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.