Full-time (Multiple Positions)
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We are looking for a Database Administrator—someone with a passion for data in an evolving technology-driven world. As a Database Administrator, you will be responsible for delivering operational excellence for Advisor360°, effecting change with new technologies, and adding value to the team through initiative, effective communication, and collaboration.
- Manage Microsoft SQL Server database instances, on-premise and in the cloud
- Responsible for various environments from constantly changing developments to mission-critical production
- Build, configure, and maintain the environments to provide the highest levels of performance, availability, and security
- Serve as a point of escalation to the various teams concerning data solutions
- Produce appropriate documentation for deployment, configuration, and related processes for multiple systems
- Work with technical staff and our business divisions on all things related to data operations
- Collaborate with the Systems team to promote, re-use, and develop consistent technical build, implementation, and support processes
- Work closely with the Development, Product, and PMO teams to accomplish cross-departmental projects and initiatives
- Be the technical lead for the Database Operations team when concerning new technologies, processes, and improvements
- Participate in on-call rotation to further provide mission-critical support
- 8+ years' working knowledge of MS SQL Server and its components, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experience with configuration and maintenance of availability groups within the SQL stack
- Strong knowledge of query, index, and experience in I/O performance tuning and optimization
- Knowledge of managing and building SQL Server environments both on-premise and virtual
- Knowledge of SQL Server automation via PowerShell/DSC or Python
- Proven track record of implementing and maintaining large-scale environments
- Experience working with protected datasets such as HIPAA and PII
- Security and compliance (GDPR, SOC 2, PCI) experience
- Azure and/or AWS experience
- Azure DevOps or Jira experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience working in a team-centric environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.