Director of Analytics & Advanced Insights
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
Responsible for the development of the Analytics team and the expansion of Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics capabilities throughout the organization. The person in this role is responsible for driving a wide variety of cross-functional, high-impact analytics initiatives with a large degree of autonomy and visibility. Partner with leaders across the firm to identify value-add analytics and create and drive forward the analytics technical roadmap to ensure business intelligence and advanced analytics projects bring continued, measurable value to our platform and internal processes.
- Manage the Analytics team, including Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics sleeves, to ensure healthy team growth and meet the expanding needs of our growing platform
- Drive analytics and advanced insight development, capabilities, and benefits throughout the organization
- Lead the strategy, execution, design, and implementation of business intelligence, data science, and machine learning solutions
- Deliver DS/ML practices that drive insight into and value through our products
- Ensure and improve the availability of consumable analytics and insights to our firm and our customers
- Work with leadership and architecture to refine the technical roadmap for data capture, integration, storage, and enrichment to deliver self-service analytics
- Recommend and design solutions for modeling/analytical work that directly impacts profitability, growth, and/or customer satisfaction
- Provide thought leadership across the analytics spectrum, including data science, business intelligence, and data visualization
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of analytics initiatives to all levels of the firm
- Deliver value to the business quickly and often by adopting interim approaches that drive toward strategic goals
- Foster innovation by leveraging emerging advanced analytics technologies and insights, developing these same abilities in the team
- Experience and success in delivering analytics and advanced insights in financial services preferred
- Experience implementing ground-up cloud analytics platforms such as Snowflake or Synapse
- 8+ years of experience in data-focused software development with at least four of those years in a senior or architecture role
- 5+ years of management experience leading technical analytics teams
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in advanced analytics/machine learning/data science techniques, pipelines, and algorithms
- Strong knowledge (4+ years of experience) of creating and designing technical implementations from inception to production release and through a support lifecycle
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing effective ETL/ELT processes with an array of tools such as ADF, Databricks, Talend, etc.
- Ability to work independently and drive strategic goals to completion through excellent management of project initiatives
- Demonstrated excellence across written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in documentation and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, interacting with all levels of the firm
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.