Front End Developer
Full-time, multiple openings
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As a Front End Developer, you will be working with UI/UX designers, back end developers, and graphic designers, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks as well as how it behaves. This role works with the latest version of Angular and our customized UI library to build our suite of web apps. Whether you are an HTML/CSS/Sass perfectionist or are interested in building feature-rich re-usable components, we have a place for you!
- Provide a presentation layer that is consistent across all supported browsers (IE11 and better) and platforms
- Maintain and develop user-facing features and applications
- Help to build re-usable code and libraries for future use
- Assist back end developers and other front end developers in coding and troubleshooting by collaborating with the team and researching solutions that benefit Advisor360°
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate in an Agile environment with other Scrum team members and stakeholders
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout our product interfaces
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and help to define when or if we should use them
- Promote usability and coding best practices and standards
- Participate in all code reviews and meetings
- Create prototypes for user testing as needed
- Take on special projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in front-end development
- Hands-on experience with Angular
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with TypeScript, ES6/ES2015, Node.js, npm, and build systems such as webpack, Grunt, or gulp a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum project process a plus
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries such as Highcharts and D3 a plus
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.