Investment Data Product Master Analyst II
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
The Product Master team is one of four that make up our Investment Data Operations (IDO) department. The team is responsible for ensuring the integrity of all security-related characteristics and pricing data in our Product Master application so that downstream systems have the most accurate and up-to-date information. We all work together to keep our data in good order.
- Maintain security master/reference data pertaining to product attributes such as asset type, asset subtype, asset category, accruals, yields, bond ratings, share class, and other product-related data in our Product Master application
- Monitor dashboard reports designed to capture product attribute and price issues, resolving issues daily
- Monitor daily data feed and load processes
- Interact with other Advisor360° teams as needed to resolve vendor feed issues and/or Product Master data issues that affect downstream systems
- Respond to ad hoc requests from both internal and external clients
- Work closely with internal groups and our clients’ Research team(s) to ensure accurate and consistent classifications of securities/products across all platforms
- Participate in the development of new Product Master tools and reports to improve data quality
- Create and maintain written procedural documentation to capture daily/monthly/quarterly workflows
- Attend trainings to enhance company and/or industry knowledge
- 3 to 5 years’ experience, specifically with security master/reference data
- Excellent knowledge of all asset types (alternative investments, annuities, equities, mutual funds, ETFs, unit investment trusts, cash and equivalents, benchmark indices, and fixed income products)
- Knowledge of investment operations pertaining to corporate actions, trade settlements, portfolio/account reconciliations, and performance reporting a plus
- Experience using Bloomberg, FBSI, FactSet Workstation, Morningstar Workstation, ICE Workstation, and other industry platforms
- Participate in interviewing new employees for the team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task while adhering to strict deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Results-/detail-oriented, adaptable, and accountable team player with a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field desired
- Knowledge of SQL, ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, Aha!, and Lattice a plus
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products
- Communicates effectively and professionally with both technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to produce well written documentation and artifacts
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.