Knowledge Base Writer
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As a Knowledge Base Writer, you're creating best-in-class experiences by developing useful, engaging articles that help users understand how our products work. Knowledge base writers work closely with UX designers and developers, product owners, product managers, trainers, and instructional designers to fully understand how our products are used so they can break down complex scenarios into easy-to-understand instructions.
- Collaborate with UX designers and developers, product owners, product managers, trainers, and instructional designers to define content requirements and execute on deliverables
- Write clear, concise, easy to follow text/articles for Advisor360°’s suite of software and services
- Develop content that answers frequently asked questions and gives extra information for additional value
- Analyze content that comes into our support center to define where we need to create/update material
- Update existing content to ensure accuracy as we continue to build out features and tools
- Stay up to date on future enhancements and write articles to help with adoption
- Use data to understand a user’s needs and be their advocate during content development
- Audit and update existing content to ensure accuracy and uniformity across platforms
- Experience using a content management system (experience with Paligo a plus)
- Experience working within design and product teams a plus
- Experience creating in-application software help and support a plus
- Familiarity with web and product design tools like Axure and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Knowledge of how to use data and analytics to drive content decisions a plus
Additional skills and knowledge
- Extensive experience planning for and developing useful, useable content for varied levels of learner knowledge
- Experience documenting software for end users
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Working knowledge of UX including general useability, accessibility, and industry standards
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking, time-management, and organizational skills
- A motivated, self-starter attitude and excellent collaborative abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about writing
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.