Product Owner, Insurance Solutions
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
At Advisor360°, the Product Owner, Insurance Solutions is responsible for driving the definition and delivery of features within the Advisor360° product suite. Working closely with Product Management, you will translate product strategy and vision into prioritized feature roadmaps, detailed feature requirements, and realistic delivery plans. The Insurance Solutions Product Owner plays a central role in the Advisor360° Product Delivery team, working in partnership with User Experience, Design, Engineering, Training, and Support teams to define and deliver a steady cadence of high-value features and enhancements across several critical product areas with a focus on Advisor360° insurance solutions.
Co-Develop Product Strategy
- Partner with Product Management to drive strategic product initiatives and deliverables that move the platform forward
Generate, Maintain, and Prioritize Product Backlog
- Engage Product Management, Business Development, Sales, and Engineering teams to develop prioritized product roadmap
- Optimize feature mix to deliver peak customer experience, business value, and feature throughput
Define Initiative and Feature-Level Requirements
- Meet with subject matter experts to gather and document business requirements while working closely with UI/UX to provide creative technology solutions to our company’s business problems
- Organize work into logical increments that assist development in delivering usable functionality to market quickly, incrementally, and with high quality
Drive the Release of Product Features and Releases
- Conduct walkthroughs of all completed specifications with the team to clarify understanding of requirements and restrictions
- Partner with Engineering teams to develop creative solutions to scope, time, or resource issues, ensuring that available resources are maximized and delivery expectations are realistic
Support Customer Awareness and Adoption
- Participate in client-focused introductions of upcoming feature and product releases, including performing some product feature demos
- Partner with training facilitators to introduce new functionality and make them experts on the product
- Experience supporting insurance, planning, reporting, analytics, and mobile applications
- 3–7 years’ experience with broker-dealer/financial, insurance or investor-facing technology services software, as either product owner, product manager, analyst, or developer
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent work experience
- Detail-oriented, creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in Agile development process, Scrum, and UI/UX concepts
- Previous experience with Atlassian tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence) or Aha! a plus
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.