Product Strategist – Advisor
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As Product Strategist, you will be defining and building the product story. Responsible for product planning, product marketing, and customer engagement for their suite of products, the Product Strategist leads a group of product managers whose products collectively make up and support the advisor persona. This role sets the overall direction and coordinates the product managers’ roadmap to ensure a consistent user experience and competitive differentiation for Advisor360° is developed.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff
- Provide career development and planning
- Create a culture of teamwork and accountability
- Engage all of Advisor360° on product plans and roadmap creation
- Define the product strategy, vision, and roadmap for their advisor persona
- Engage development and architect leadership to ensure the product roadmap is holistic and Advisor360° technology leadership can support customer priorities
- Engage customers on the roadmap, ensuring every customer understands the product direction
- Lead at least monthly client-focused discussions on product direction and strategy
- Be an expert with respect to the competition, understanding and communicating where Advisor360° stands in relation to other companies
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the persona and how it fits into the overall Advisor360° Product positioning
- Perform product demos to customers and sales prospects
- Work collaboratively with other product strategists to present a holistic product offering
- Act as a leader within the company
- 10–15 years’ experience with financial services software, as either supplier or user
- Strong managerial, leadership, and organizational skills
- Well-rounded understanding of the needs of financial advisors and their clients
- Experience in creating and delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to understand and participate in technical discussions
- Deep analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working directly with customers and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Understanding of Scrum concepts and Agile principles
- Ability to confidently present new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.