Sales Enablement Lead
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
Advisor360° is looking for a Sales Enablement Lead to evolve and innovate our sales enablement and operations practices. You will be responsible for growing and combining go-to-market experience, strategic thought leadership, and industry relationships to enable sales opportunities through business planning, account development, and potential partnership management.
- Manage the sales enablement program and collaborate with different departments on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure a streamlined process of working with strategy, content, training, and technology
- Grow our sales enablement program
- Create due diligence and standard cadence to provide updates to and support from internal stakeholders
- Support all aspects of the enterprise sales process
- Handle prospecting, needs analysis, and preparing/delivering presentations with timely follow up and proper handling of objections to assist with deal completion
- Complete fill-out/fact gathering of the prospect analysis sheets
- Qualify inbound and outbound prospect opportunities
- Support the head of sales (and team) on account planning and meeting preparation
- Act as liaison to Product team on market and prospective clients’ gaps, product requirements, and industry trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to strengthen and accelerate our sales objectives
- Capture sales activities in Notion CRM
- Utilize industry knowledge, experience, and expertise to deliver a unique value proposition to customers, prospects, and other market influencers to achieve competitive advantage
- Regularly partner with VP, Marketing on content, market positioning, and messaging
- Develop and support Advisor360°’s go-to-market strategy
- Represent Advisor360° at industry events and other functions, such as round tables, conferences, panels, and industry publications
- 8+ years' experience in a strategic role within an enterprise software or financial services firm
- Strong knowledge of Advisor360°’s core competitors and the FinTech landscape
- Experience targeting wealth management firms
- Fluency in the sales life cycle with expertise in prospecting, negotiating, and building relationships
- Experience collaborating cross functionally
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Strong presentation skills to both internal and external audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strengths in meeting objectives through influence, facilitation, and team building
- High proficiency level in PowerPoint and ability to turn data into insights and actions
- Past work experience at an early stage start-up a plus
- Experience with Strategic Selling methodology (i.e., Miller Heiman or MEDDIC)
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.