Senior Software Engineer - Security
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation of core services that our product relies on, including the modernization of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) services. You will have the ability to take your knowledge and prior experience leveraging JSON Web Tokens (JWT) to provide elegant solutions that transcend legacy and modern applications.
- Implement sustainable and future-compatible solutions to modern and legacy application
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of technology software design patterns and code concepts
- Take ownership of your work and take pride in producing high-quality deliverables
- 5+ years of development experience with C#; additional languages such as Python are a plus
- An understanding of various methods of authentication via APIs (PKI, OAuth, JWT, etc.) and authorization (LDAP, SAML, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with one of the cloud service providers like Azure (preferred), AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ability to develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or another related field
- Diagramming tools like Visio, Draw.io, etc.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.