Senior Visual Designer
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We are looking for a strong Senior Visual Designer with an affinity for conceptual storytelling to bring innovative ideas to life across all channels. The Communications team supports Advisor360° initiatives across all media, ensuring that the brand identity is consistent in every communication. As an integral part of the team and working closely with the Creative Director, you will concept and execute designs for internal and external strategies, including but not limited to video, social, advertising, web, and campaigns.
- Concept and design a variety of creative assets ranging from multi-channel marketing campaigns to storyboards for video, with an emphasis on video and animation
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to build and grow the brand system, championing the brand standards to create consistency and high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Develop new and engaging design ideas, informed by your ongoing curiosity of the industry and research of design trends
- Engage in creative problem-solving individually and collaboratively with the team as well as iteratively with our internal clients, with the mindset that any business problem can be solved in a variety of ways through design
- Minimum 5 years of experience at an in-house department or agency
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Innovative and conceptual thinker with an excitement for understanding our customer and offering and connecting both through the brand
- Ability to work within a growing brand system while equally understanding when and where to push design boundaries
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with designers, copywriters, and clients
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously with good prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards
- Proficiency in typography and grid systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and aesthetic
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have a strong portfolio that reflects various types of media with an emphasis on storyboarding and animation
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.