Senior Web Producer
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We are looking for a Senior Web Producer who is passionate about creating digital experiences that increase employee and customer engagement with a design-thinking approach to problem-solving. The Communications team develops the Advisor360° internal and external brand and supports all departments across the organization. In this role, you will collaborate with the Creative Director and the Communications, UX, Client Experience, and Sales/Marketing teams to manage our various tools and create beautiful, engaging, and easy-to-use web experiences.
- Responsible for the strategy, implementation, and maintenance of our intranet, guided by the Employee Experience team, the brand digital asset library, and any websites and landing pages that have employee and customer/prospect engagement
- Collaborate with the Website Marketing Lead on design, UX, and page building for our public site and landing pages
- Ensure a great user experience that enables both customers and employees to quickly and easily locate the most pertinent information
- Provide technical expertise for complex layout structures
- Develop, support, and maintain content and graphics for our websites and landing pages
- Act as a bridge between the Application Development, UX, and Communications/Brand teams to accomplish required web tasks
- Minimum of seven years of experience
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Strong command of cross-browser development techniques
- Solid understanding of industry standards across web and usability basics
- Skilled at building table-free layouts using semantic markup and CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and aesthetic
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and maintaining quality standards
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Innovative and creative thinker within a set of guidelines
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience working with HubSpot (CMS)
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.