Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and experienced Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis. In this role, you will serve as a critical business partner to our department leads, providing strategic thought leadership and operational finance support, including planning, reporting, and data-driven analysis. You are a critical, collaborative thinker with an operational mindset and a proven track record of translating data to strategic insights. This highly visible role offers career opportunities and progression in a high-growth environment.
- Own budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for revenue, as well as expenses across departments and for the whole organization
- Publish the monthly reporting package, highlighting financial performance for the company as well as specific departments
- Analyze actual versus budgeted results, highlighting key trends and areas of risk and opportunity
- Help senior leadership execute their strategic goals within the scope of budgeted spend
- Provide meaningful analysis for decision support, including the development and tracking of key metrics
- Develop financial systems and tools to increase effectiveness and automation
- Support monthly/quarterly close process as it pertains to operating expense management, general ledger reviews, accruals, and other related processes
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert on all things finance for the broader organization, providing training and direction as needed
- 5+ years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
- Software/SaaS industry experience a plus
- Experience working in high-growth organizations
- Private equity and/or public company experience
- Highly analytical with strong financial modeling skills
- Ownership mentality
- Self-starter who embraces full accountability
- Collaborative worker across diverse groups
- Active learner who embodies and encourages constant questioning and growing, seeking diverse viewpoints and creating a culture where it is safe to dissent
- Foster a culture of respect within the team and act with integrity in all interactions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with BI tools and enterprise financial packages
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.